At KMK, the health and wellness of our team and our athletes is our #1 priority. As part of our ongoing commitment to providing a clean, safe, and welcoming workout environment, we have extensive cleanliness policies and procedures in place to help protect against the spread of bacteria and germs.
WHAT WE DO:
Our coaching staff conduct regular and thorough cleaning of all equipment, surfaces, and areas of the gym and gym floor using disinfectant cleaning supplies.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Wipe down equipment before and after each use with the disinfectant spray provided at our sanitation stations located throughout the gym floor
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve or arm – not into your hands
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- For your well-being and the well-being of others, if you’re sick please stay home and take care of yourself